WORSHIP AT TRINITY CHURCH
Sundays 8:00, 9:00 and 10:30 a.m.
848 Gold Coast Rd.
Papillion, NE 68046
Online Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
When you are unable to attend worship in-person,
our online community will welcome you and help you
stay connected to the body of Christ.
Visiting a new church can be awkward and maybe even a little uncomfortable. Knowing what to expect can help alleviate those feelings.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
It's a good idea to arrive about 10 minutes early to acclimate to your surroundings and have some time to get settled for worship. You'll be greeted by one of our awesome hospitality team members. They are prepared to answer those typical questions like: Where are the restrooms? Which room do I go to for worship? What do I do with my kiddos? Are there adult classes? You'll also want to stop at the Next Steps desk for your thanks-for-being-here gift.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Some people come in business attire, others in shorts and a t-shirt. Most people at Trinity dress casually. We encourage you to dress in a manner that is comfortable for you.
HOW LONG DO SERVICES LAST?
Our services typically last about 50-55 minutes. The timing all depends in the elements in the service.
DO YOU SERVE COMMUNION?
Yes, the 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month. We use self contained wafers and grape juice. If you will partake in communion, you will want to pick up your pod on the way into the worship center. Hold on to it until the pastor leads us in communion. He will give instructions at that point.
ARE THERE ADULT EDUCATION SUNDAY MORNING OPTIONS?
- You will find the Authentic Men in the Trinity Students area on the north end of the building.
- You will find the Sunday Women's Group in Connection Room 3 across for the Trinity Cafe on the west side of the building.
IS THERE SOMETHING FOR MY KIDS DURING WORSHIP?
Trinity Kids is more than Sunday school. Kids from age 4 through grade 4 will have a blast with new friends while learning about Jesus through worship, games, and activities all designed to engage kids with the Good News of Jesus.
When you arrive, you will want to use our Secure Check-in located in the Commons. Trinity Kid's volunteers will be availbe (look for the green shirts) to greet your family and assist you.
Our nursery which is part of our Trinity Kids ministry is available for children from 3 months to age 4.
IS THERE SOMETHING FOR MY MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT?
Trinity Students is for grades 6-12 on Wednesday evenings during the school year. Here's the schedule
- 6:00 p.m. - Doors open for hang out time with friends. Enter through the northeast doors.
- 6:45 p.m. - Gather in the Community Room for big room game time; loads of fun with students and leaders.
- 7:15 p.m.- Gather in the Student Center for announcements and praise, worship, prayer and an engaging message.
- 7:45 Break into small groups to connect the message to real life.
- 8:15 p.m. - Head home
Things to note:
- The student store is open to purchase pizza, pop, water, and snacks.
- The Trinity Cafe is open for purchasing specialty drinks
We look forward to meeting your student!
HAVE A QUESTION WE MISSED?
Reach out to us at 402-339-3788. We look forward to meeting you at worship!