MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Looking for ways to interact with your kids about faith between Sundays? Join our facebook group for parents to get weekly videos and fun ideas to get the conversations started!
If you are passionate about Jesus and kids, we would love for you to join our team! We dont connect kids to Christ because it's easy, we do it because it matters!
DO YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS?
We provide an inclusive model for all of the Trinity Kid's experiences. Let us know if your child may require some additional support and we will have accomodations and modifications ready for your child to connect with Trinity Kids and God in a personal way!
SUNDAYS at both 9:00AM and 10:30AM
Nursery: Three months to potty-trained three year olds.
Preschool: Potty-trained threes through age five.
Grades K-Five: Students in kindergarten through grade five.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sunday mornings, when you come through the front doors, take a right at the corner to find us.
For those new to Trinity Kids, our welcome desk is staffed with a friendly volunteer ready to welcome you and help get your child checked in.
Current families, are able to check in at the kiosk.
Get ready for a fun morning of learning with friends about Jesus!
Our Pathway with Jesus
CARE: Supporting Family Units
- Praying for your little one
- Providing positive care
- Building relationships with & providing care for family units
SHINE: Introducing The Basics
- Providing your child with an age appropriate bible
- Introducing the basics of worship, scripture stories & prayer
- Crafts, games & activities that reinforce weekly message and aim to grow social skills
LEARN: Deepening Knowledge & Growing Awareness
- Deepening scriptural knowledge, matching stories with applicable principals
- Growing awareness of missions- both local to Omaha and global
- Providing age appropriate activities that challenge them to take weekly message and apply it to themselves
GROW: Living & Loving like Jesus Every Single Day
- Providing your child with take home resources to spark at home conversation about biblical principals
- Encouraging them to pray in whole group, answer questions, connect more with peers & teachers
- Teaching them what it means to volunteer, and encouraging service at home and in their spheres
LAUNCH: Providing Opportunity To Ready Kids For Their Next Faith Milestones
- Altered lesson that challenges your kids at this older stage
- Encouragement to join Communion Classes
- Providing extra leadership opportunities within kids ministry
- More complex small group study to encourage them to understand bible stories & principals in a new & deeper way
- Specific older grade experiences & time with Trinity Student Minister to prepare your kids for Trinity Students