CONNECTING STUDENTS TO CHRIST
At Trinity Students our focus is helping young men and women connect to Christ. Through our weekly gatherings, events, and service, we strive to connect with Jesus and each other while having fun in the process!
We meet on Wednesday Nights during the school year from 6:00p - 8:00p. If you have any questions or want to learn more, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram @trinity.student.minitries.
For current and upcoming Trinity Students opportunities, check out Upcoming Events at NextSteps.Guide.
We value slowing down to be with Jesus.
When we slow down we are able to see Jesus clearly.
We value authenticity.
We don't have to pretend that we have it all together.
We value healthy community.
We belong to the body of Christ and actively choose to love one another.
We value our identity in Jesus.
We are God's children adopted into his family.
We value fun and creativity.
Having fun breaks down barriers to yield deep relationships.
Hey students! Join a ministry team to grow your leadership skills. We've got several areas from which to serve. Pick your passion and let us know you're on board!
- WORSHIP TEAM allows students to build leadership and confidence by using their musical talents to serve God.
- GAME TEAM allows students to flex their creativity to create and execute games that connect our youth.
- HOSPITALITY TEAM puts students in leadership positions where they will help new students feel welcome and wanted in youth group.
- OUTREACH TEAM gives students leadership in the area of showing compassion to our community.
- PREACHING AND TEACHING TEAM allows students the opportunity to take spiritual leadership within the youth group and their small group.
How can you help?
- Be in prayer for this ministry and all the students who come through the doors.
- Students need the influence of adults who love Jesus. If you are a parent, talk with your student about what they are learning about Jesus and their faith.
Interested in becoming a Leader at Trinity Students?
- We encourage you to start by spending time in prayer. While praying, jot down some reasons why you are interested!
- Fill out our Trinity Students Leader Application.
- Reach out to the Student & Family Minister with any questions you may have!