We are delighted that you are considering Trinity as the location to begin your life together as one. God’s word says, “the two shall become one flesh” and we take joy in providing the setting for your special day.
Please contact the church office at 339-3788 for more information or view our complete wedding booklet, which contains our wedding policies and booking procedure.
Trinity Wedding Checklist
- Schedule date and time for wedding with the church secreatry. Non-members can only schedule 6 months in advance of wedding.
- Complete and submit copy of "imformation form" to the church office.
- Take online "Prepare Enrich" pre-marital inventory
- Call the church to schedule dates and times for pre-marital counseling.
- Contact the wedding coordinator to schedule meeting.
- Contact the Minister of Music and Worship for music selection, coordination of technology, selecting musicians, etc.
- Approve outside clergy with the Pastor, if applicable.
- Approve the wedding service with the Pastor before you print your program.
- Bring your marriage license to the church office.
- Attend your wedding rehearsal.
- Get married!